I Love Travel is the collaboration of S-Trip!, Campus Vacations, and Breakaway Tours. Our family of brands offer the best and most innovative youth and travel experiences in the world. Browse our available positions to find your #JobofaLifetime.
BRIEF OVERVIEW OF POSITION
You will be a senior-level I Love Travel team member on destination. Field coordinators are selected to manage and execute specific aspects of a program. Each individual is responsible for certain tasks related to their role and will be the “go-to” person if trip leaders or passengers have questions about the program. Most importantly you will be making sure our passengers are having a #TripofaLifetime.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Minimum 1 year experience in a youth leadership role (Camp Director, Residence Advisor, President of club/greek life).
- Completed or pursuing a college diploma or university degree in any of the following areas or equivalent:
- Comfortable working long hours and evening shifts to provide trip leaders and passengers with a constant point of contact during their trip.
- Organized, hardworking, able to work in a team environment.
- Fluency in French or Spanish is an advantage.
- Valid Passport
Role: part time, contract per trip
Growth: after mastering this role, you become a program director/full-time
We run trips from January through to July, and are looking for staff who are going to be able to commit to the majority of our trips all year. Each trip is between one week to three weeks in length. Check out the dates we'll need you for below:
December 29 - January 1st
February 14th - 21st
March 3rd - 21st
June 20th - July 18th