I Love Travel is the collaboration of S-Trip!, Campus Vacations, and Breakaway Tours. Our family of brands offer the best and most innovative youth and travel experiences in the world. Browse our available positions to find your #JobofaLifetime.
We are a collaboration of travel companies that offer the best and most innovative youth & travel experiences in the world.
You’ll hear us talk about the #jobofalifetime. To us, that means having a job you love. It’s the kind of job where you’re so passionate about what you do, you want to be the best at it. Where you know how your work impacts others, so you’re driven to make everything perfect. Where you have so much ownership over your work, you work harder than you ever have before.
CSR INTERN - THE ROLE
ilovetravel.com is looking for an entrepreneurial intern to help grow Committed to Youth, our corporate responsibility program. Join our Operations team in our Toronto studio and help us research and develop a brand new movement that positively impacts youth.
Role: Paid Full-time contract May to August
Location: Toronto - Head Office
Dress Code: Flip Flop Friendly
Start Date: Immediate
What you'll do
● Work directly with project owners, key stakeholders, and the Director of Operations
● Draft invitations, memos, letters, speaking notes and other documents in support of the initiatives
● Research each CTY topic, and report on articles, studies, and academic reports of interest
● Support event-related initiatives as directed
● Analyze and report on the impact and success of each initiative
● Search and communicate with all candidates in our Board of Advisors Search
● Required to be an approved participant in a Youth Employment Strategy Program (YES) http://www.yes.on.ca/
● Preferably a graduate or current student of a related major such as: public policy, ethics, society & law, business sustainability, or social impact
● 6 months of experience in an office administrative role
● Experience as Residence Assistant, Don or Student Life Coordinator
● Passion about our youth topics of Mental Health, Alcohol & Drugs, and Sexual Violence
● Strong organizational and time management skills
● Experience planning and executing projects or events
We are a collaboration of travel companies that offer the best and most innovative youth & travel experiences in the world. It is the culmination of our history, our people, our hundreds of thousands of travelers, and our bright future. The #TripofaLifetime means adventure, making an impact, challenging yourself with new experiences, visiting new and beautiful places, and most importantly celebrating friendship. We know that travel has the power to change lives, and that is our purpose.