HIGH SCHOOL TRIP PLANNER (DIRECT OUTSIDE SALES)
About the Role:
Our Sales Representatives on the Sales Team are the driving force of the company. The team is made up of young, ambitious, go-getters. This is a great opportunity for someone to take their sales career to the next level. You will be working directly with high school students (aged 16-18). You will be giving High School graduates across Canada and the USA the opportunity to experience the #Tripofalifetime by working closely with the student leaders and parents and planning their ultimate Grad Trip experience.
This is a full-time position based out of our Vancouver office but not your typical 9 to 5 - at times you'll be on the road, posted up at coffee shops, running training sessions at community centres, living in hotels and grinding it out at our office.
: July 24th, 2017
How You'll Do It:
Who You Are:
- Recruit student leaders through a combination of networking, school visits, cold calls, and face to face meetings. There is up to 100 calls a day during peak season.
- Coach and motivate student leaders to drive excitement throughout their community
- Drive passenger sign ups by eliminating obstacles and objections
- Solidify & grow existing traditions while developing new traditions in new markets
- Travel with student groups to ensure we over-deliver on every promise (2-3 weeks per year)
- Hustle - You have the proven ability to set and achieve goals and meet deadlines
- Problem Solver - You think of solutions and act on them
- Competitive - Motivated to hit targets and be #1 on the team
- Youthful Mentality - You are excited to work with high school students
- College degree or certificate program preferred
- Leadership Experience - You care about giving every student the opportunity to travel
- 1 Year Sales or Office Experience
- Self Starter - You take ownership of your job and don’t wait to be asked
- I Love Travel (S-Trip!, Campus Vacations, or Breakaway Tours) experience is an asset
- Independent - driver's license, own vehicle and credit card is required
- Outgoing, passionate about our trips & positive attitude
- We’re the #1 Youth Travel Operator in the World (yes, you read that right #1)
- Work alongside passionate colleagues in a growing business
- Competitive base salary
- Aggressive bonus structure
- Travel Rewards & Benefits
- Formalized Career Path
- Play Hard, Work Harder Culture (but actually.)
I Love Travel is the collaboration of S-Trip!, Campus Vacations
, and Breakaway Tours
. Our family of brands offer the best and most innovative youth & travel experiences in the world. It is the culmination of our history, our people, our thousands of travelers, and our bright future. The #TripofaLifetime means adventure, making an impact, challenging yourself with new experiences, visiting new and beautiful places, and most importantly celebrating friendship. We know that travel has the power to change lives, and that is our purpose.